Aliança Américas Sul (AAS) it's a Brazilian organization structured primarily to connect and support business development in Brazil, functioning as a business center (Centro de Negócios - CdN) based in Curitiba, Paraná (AAS-CdN Curitiba). AAS’s objective is to be a support arm for government and corporate organizations based in Paraná and Florida involved in helping Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) develop and expand their business internationally. The project began in 2009 in the United States through the Brazil Florida Alliance (BFA) - (www.BrazilFlloridaAlliance.com), which was initialized by the joint visit of Governor Beto Richa, then Mayor of Curitiba, to Jacksonville and Orlando, Florida in order to establish and strengthen the relationship between the sister cities. With AAS and BFA support, SMEs from the states of Paraná, Brazil and Florida, USA have access to strategic solutions for business development and partnerships with total control and with minimum investment. Acting as a support arm, AAS offers free international connection services and special discounts for professional corporate support services for members of partnering organizations registered with AAS.
Mission The mission of Aliança Américas Sul (AAS) is to promote the harmonization of companies and business opportunities by offering experience and support in the education, fomentation and strategy of international trade for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs with programs and services for internationalization, corporate structure, operations and logistics. Through our “AAS-CdN®” business centers in the United States, Brazil and other MERCOSUR countries we seek to promote an international direct sales strategy with services such as distribution, purchases, consolidations, exports and imports and partnerships; which can provide SMEs with the means to grow their international business with more control and less risk.
The vision of Aliança Américas Sul (AAS) is to be a support arm for companies and organizations with whom it maintains partnerships and to become the main centralized source for opportunities and professional services on an international level. By offering “AAS-CdN®” business centers with resources for connection, expansion, exchange of knowledge, trainings, network, international trade and logistics, we seek to help Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) increase the exportation of their products and services.
We believe that:
1) We live in a global market and companies need to be competitive at the international level in order to expand and grow locally as well as globally.
2) With existing technologies it is possible to develop and manage good international business relationships, even from a distance.
3) Its statistically proven that the best way to access new business involves the process of being introduced by a person or reliable network group. AAS can provide an efficient introduction process between companies through triangulation.
4) As it would not be wise to explore a jungle or a desert without the experience of a professional guide, the development of a new market or international business should only be done with the support of experienced professionals.
5) Through AAS Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the USA and Brazil will have access to experienced professionals and services that can serve as their guide in international business expansion and development with greater control and less risk.
What we do
1) We help Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs expand their int'l presence in MERCOSUR and the USA.
2) We help SMEs and entrepreneurs establish a legitimate business address as well as a bilingual telephone service to increase the professionalism and competitiveness in their business development.
3) We help SMEs and entrepreneurs with access to a business center that has information, training and business opportunities on an international level to promote their business.
What we offer 1) Access to existing relationships and referrals to reduce the risks that may be associated with new partners, suppliers and clients.
2) More than 25 year of international experience with business and negotiations related to imports/exports and logistics to avoid unnecessary losses.
3) Qualifications and strategies to enhance international communication and knowledge of common processes and procedures through lectures, trainings and technical visits.
4) Support with corporate image and identity in Brazil and the United States.
5) Professional support with international trade and logistics along with an open policy for cargo insurance to assist with cost reduction on exports, imports and logistics processes.
Who can Benefit
1) Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) seeking access to knowledge, networks and professional services to assist them in the international expansion of their business.
2) Entrepreneurs and professionals who work remotely and are seeking a professional corporate image that includes a legitimate and prestigious business address for corporate papers, a centralized location for the receipt of documents or correspondence and a unique phone number with a bilingual and personalized telephone service.
3) Companies and professionals interested in establishing a branch in the states of Paraná - Brazil or Florida - USA with agility and without the need of making early investments in infrastructure.
4) Businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals interested in promoting their products, services or projects through “AAS-CdN®” business centers that offer connectivity and expansion internationally.
5) Exporters, importers and freight agents interested in having access to an already existing international network with experienced professionals who can assist with freight negotiations and cargo distribution and consolidation.